Fire is and remains a substantial risk. KAEFER continually develops and implements passive fire protection systems that provide the highest levels of safety to protect the people who live and work inside industrial facilities, large buildings, on ships and offshore platforms or are driving through tunnels from the dangers of fire.
From trading products to innovative tailored solutions and the complete planning, development and execution of large-scale fire tests for qualifying fire protection systems, KAEFER has the experience and expertise to keep fire at bay.
We install and maintain
- Penetration sealing of pipes and cables
- Fire load encapsulation / function of cables
- Cladding for air ducts and support rails
- Fire protection coatings, enclosures, facades and windows
- Fire protection of vessels against specific fire curves up to jet fire insulation
- Fire-protection concepts and advice
- Composite systems with excellent fire-protection properties