KAEFER asbestos removal services and solutions employ cutting-edge technology and methods to simplify the often-challenging task of ridding older buildings, vessels, tanks, and containers of harmful materials, in strict compliance with safety regulations. From negative pressure units and specially designed scaffolding to dustless blasting techniques, KAEFER has the right tools and expertise for the job, regardless of how technically difficult.
KAEFER is one of the few companies that offer asbestos removal services to both industrial and public sector clients. We also specialise in complex projects where facilities need to continue to run during the process.
- Access solutions or containment supports
- Containment in thermo-welded sheeting
- Asbestos removal, removal of refractory ceramic fibres
- Restoration after treatment (insulation, building finishing, painting and passive fire protection)
- Our experienced and qualified workforce of asbestos removers
- The ability to carry out major projects but also the quality of service through maintenance contracts
- A national logistics base with a maintenance and decontamination workshop
- Extensive Civil and Environmental Liability insurance coverage related to asbestos removal activities.
- An integrated management system and AFNOR CERTIFICATION